Need An Estimate?
We would be happy to create an estimate for you that fits your needs on a survey. There are a few items we need from you to help the process be more efficient and effective. The more information we can receive from you, the faster we will be able to complete your survey.
What We Need From You
- Copy of the current deed description – If you are unable to provide the deed description, provide the volume and page where the deed is recorded, a property tax number, or when the property was last purchased and from whom.
- Property Address – Provide the property address and if unavailable general directions to the property.
- Who the survey is to be made for – Provide the name, address, and phone number of who will be responsible for paying the bill.
- Who the current owner is – Provide the name, address, and phone number of the current owner.
- What is the purpose of the survey – Tell whether the survey is for a real estate transaction, building a fence, boundary dispute, etc.
- Identify what services you will be needing – Boundary Survey, Easements, Improvements, Line Staking, Google Map, Aerial Photograph, Topographic Survey